So fucking powerful.
Wowwwwww this is really really. Just wow I got chills. The way people completely avoid eye-contact and any interaction in the last gif….
1. Listen to your parents when they try to teach you about your heritage. Do not dismiss them for being old fashioned or too traditional. There is truth in their lessons and you will learn it when you’re older. Remember that there are things you can teach them too.
2. Spend more time with your grandparents while you have it. When your mother makes you go to visit them at the nursing home, go willingly. Do not spend the whole trip silent and cranky. Give them a hug. Give them kisses. Ask them to tell their stories and do not let their stories die with them. Cry at the funeral. Ask your mother to explain what the monk or priest is saying.
3. Stop sucking in your stomach when you look at it in the shower. Stand up straight. Sit up straight. Stop obsessing over your collarbones. Eat breakfast. Eat lunch. Eat dinner. Do not let yourself fall victim to bad habits early on.
4. Keep practicing piano even though you don’t like it. You will appreciate it later on.
5. Learn how to communicate effectively early on. Express what you have a problem with and think about what you can do to change it. No one will read your mind and if you have a problem with someone, you have to tell them. It’s easy to complain but what you need to do is change what needs changing.
6. Do not let your parents pass down their hate. They will try, but ask them how to love properly instead. You are sixteen and you still don’t know how.
7. Do not fall for boys’ words. Do not become interested in someone just because they are interested in you. Do not date someone because you are lonely.
8. When he touches you the first time without permission with a smirk on his face, push him away as violently as he came. When he sends you flirty text messages, turn him down firmly. You do not owe politeness to people who do not respect your personal space.
9. Stop apologizing for your existence. You are allowed to exist.
10. Read. You hate books because you are not patient enough to finish them. Keep writing and keep reading.
11. Don’t let the world turn you into a cynic. Don’t let anybody steal your warmth.—11 Things I Would Tell My Younger Self (via expresswithsilence)
don’t underestimate me. i’ll wear sweaters in the summer. i’ll eat like eighteen gallons of ice cream in the winter. fuck the temperature. i don’t give a fuck
Bohemian Rhapsody is no one’s favorite song, but also everyone’s favorite song. Like, when someone asks what your favorite song is you never say Bohemian Rhapsody but when it starts playing on the radio I am pretty sure you crank it up and belt out every single lyric and you don’t even care you’re so proud.
If you command me to do something that I was already planning on doing the chances of me doing that thing automatically drop to zero
Actually Jesus was gay and saw some cute guys and was like ‘nail me ;)’ but the Romans misinterpreted his flirtatious nature
yes that was the 1 picture I wanted to show you now gimme my phone back
you know those people that can literally carry on a conversation with anyone are amazing like wow how do you do that
I’M ACTUALLY A REALLY NICE PERSON IM JUST USED TO BEING WALKED ALL OVER AND DISRESPECTED SO SOMETIMES I COME OFF AS MEAN BUT I JUST CANT LET PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME AND I HAD TO GROW UP REALLY FAST OK BUT I PROMISE I HAVE A GOOD HEART AND GOOD INTENTIONS AND I DONT WANT TO EVER HURT PEOPLE’S FEELINGS BUT SOMETIMES I JSUT HAVE TO HAVE THE UPPER HAND AND MAKE SURE I DONT GET HURT IM SORR YI LOVE EVERYONE
SOMEBODY FUCKING SAID IT